India’s most super affordable subscription box : Euphorbia Box January Edition, Rs 248 , available at euphorbiabox.com
Today I am going to review India’s most super affordable subscription box EUPHORBIA BOX January Edition. If you are someone who likes to try a lot of new products without breaking the bank, a subscription box like this might just be the best option for you. When you order this Box for yourself, you get 5 products for Rs 248 which isn’t really a bad deal in my opinion. The January Edition of the Euphorbia Box has a total of 5 full sized products which have a total value of Rs 1418 which you get for Rs 248 and there is a Rs 12 shipping charge as well. Also, the brand offers a Bio Bloom Face Wash free for the first 200 subscribers.
In this months Euphorbia box, I got the following products:
Lets talk about the products one by one:
- ML Matt Look Lashes Push Up Mascara – Rs 399 : A nice everyday mascara which probably isnt the best out there but definitely not bad either. I haven’t heard of this brand ever before so was quite sceptical about using it but honestly, I liked the combed through and clean effect it gave to the lashes.
- Cape of Good Soap Bath Salt- Ocean Breeze– Rs 299: Bath Salts are more of indulgent products and not everyday things so having one does make bathing experience something to look forward to in your mundane routine of things. This one smells nice, and really strong but the scent kind of fades out after a while. I like it!
- Mond’sub Bio Gold Collagen Eye Mask– Rs 200 : It didn’t do anything for me, so I don’t think it should be there in the box!
- Cape of Good Soap Lip Balm – Spice & Orange– Rs 175: Way too oily to be used as a lip balm. I would have used it on elbows or heels but I dont even like the scent of it so it’s a miss in this box!
- A pair of Red Thread Afghani Earring – Rs 345: Oh yes, my favorite thing in the box.
Overall, The January Edition of Euphorbia Box has its own share of hits and misses. While I did like the mascara, the bath salt and the earrings, the lip balm and eye mask were a fail for me. Yet, I do think it was an interesting mix in a box and at Rs 248, there’s no harm done if you want to try out some different products. To subscribe you can visit their website https://euphorbiabox.com/.