So well, following the beauty trend of Anti-Valentine’s Day makeup looks that are quite popular these days and are doing the rounds on famous beauty blogs, I got inspired to try a rendition of my own to this tag. Having said that, I really am not against the concept of Valentine’s Day as it may definitely mean spending some special moments with your loved one. However, to me, having one day in year dedicated to express your love is JUST NOT ENOUGH. If you really love someone, you gotta tell them that all the time, all through the year. But that’s just my opinion so please don’t hold it against me..all of those flowery, chocolatey stuff sounds very very cheesy to me and very redundant (oops! I said it!).
Anyway, so this particular makeup look is for my girls who are single, and so NOT ready to mingle. If you enjoy wearing a bit of grungy makeup and want to spend a fun night out with your girls on Valentine’s Day, you might as well try this look or create your own version of it and that’ll be awesome too. I would list down the products I used to create this look and you can take ideas from here.
- Deborah Milano 24 ORE Perfect Primer ( Reviewed HERE )
- FACES Glam On Prime Perfect Foundation
- FACES Ultime Pro Concealer
- Freedom HD PRO FINISH Banana Powder
- FACES Ultime PRO Face Palette (GLOW)
- L.A. Girl Shady Slim Brow Pencil
- INGLOT Eyebrow Gel
- FACES Ultime Pro Eye Shadow Palette (NUDE)
- FACES Ultime Pro Gel Eyeliner
- ColourPop MatteX Lippie Stix CLIMAX