Hello lovely people,
Well! Most of you already know by now that I am currently travelling and in another city for a full 2 week break. Now just when I thought my skin was all fine and dandy, and that I could continue to use the Kama Ayurveda Skincare that I was using, and recently blogged about as well, it has started breaking out. And that is not good news! I always get scared when my skin starts behaving weird because I have seen things get bad to worse in no time. This is one major reason why I decided to add some specialized skincare to my routine and ended up paying a visit to Health and Glow yesterday.
Also, since there we some nice discounts going on at nykaa.com, and I’ve had a couple of things on my mind for a long time, I decided to checkout with my basket. Without further rants let me show you guys what all I got.
First is my Nykaa.com haul.
- REAL TECHNIQUES BRUSHES : I have been thinking of getting some nice brushes for long, especially the Real Techniques ones just to see if there was anything more fancy to them except for the packaging. I got the Real Techniques Core collection set and a stippling brush. I am yet to try them as I have just washed and let them to dry but my first impression is that these are really soft and feathery to touch. Hope they live up to my expectations.
- L’Oreal Paris Silkissime Eyeliner in Cobalt Blue : Yes, I have a weakness for blues and I wanted an eyeliner exactly this shade for long and then after a not so impressive stint with the Silkissime eyeliner in Gold, I wanted to try another one before forming a solid opinion of the range, AND then there is currently a 20% discount on the L’Oreal Paris Cannes Collection at nykaa so…need I say any more?
- MAKEUP REVOLUTION New-TRALS vs NEUTRALS Eyeshadow Palette : This is my 6th palette from Makeup Revolution and the amazing eyeshadow palette compilations along with buttery soft textures and a pocket friendly price tag, these are clearly a winner for me. And this new palette with its red dominated color palette reminds so much of colors of autumn and totally stole my heart. But there I made a mistake, I should have checked other portals because there is a substantial price difference that I only discovered much later. But then what’s done is done..
- I also got a free shopping bag with my purchases pictured in the images above.
Next was my haul at Health & Glow which is most skincare as it was more or less an emergency situation and I couldn’t think beyond fixing up my skin first.
- La Roche- Posay Effaclar Duo + : The Effaclar Duo needs no introduction, the Duo + is just an enhanced version of it with ability to work on marks as well. Already started using it and I can see the difference in 24 hrs as claimed. Rest of the claims only time will tell.
- Cetaphil Cleanser For Oily Skin : No , my skin is not oily but I know this thing works on breakouts so I got it.
- VLCC Indian Berberry Face Scrub : Forgot mine at home, needed one, picked a tried and tested variant. End of Story!
- Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack : Another tried and tested product.
- Dove Beauty Cream : Purely an impulsive purchase. Blame it on the PINK packaging!
- Organic Harvest Pomegranate Lip Care : I don’t know why I picked it. I kept telling myself its not EOS , and yet… Hope it’s nice..
- John Frieda FRIZZ-EASE Glossing Mist : Because the hard water of Bangalore ruined the natural shine of my hair in 1 day!
- Health and Glow Nail Color in Jersey Peach : Sorry, don’t ask me why because I really don’t know why I keep on hoarding Nail Polishes like a maniac.. This one is a sand textured nail polish with a pastel peach base and red specks, Totally regretting not getting the mint green and blue one.
Hope you liked the haul.
Until next time Ka-ciao!