Summers are here and somehow I find myself reaching out for Neutrals and brights more as compared to the dark vampy shades I sported for most part of winters. Today’s FOTD is a clean and crisp makeup look that is apt to be worn to work and is low maintenance since you never want sweat and grime to fade your heavy makeup.
- Used the Faces CC Cream (Reviewed HERE)and topped it with the Ultime Pro Powder by Faces
- Added some Blush (The Body Shop all-in-one cheek color in Truffle, reviewed HERE ).
- Added a golden eye shadow by Ingot on the lids and Makeup Geek eye-shadow in Mango Tango and Chickadee(shown in my haul post HERE) in the crease.
- Made a soft wing using Maybelline Colossal Liner and topped it with Bourjois Contour Clubbing eyeliner in Bleu Neon.(Reviewed HERE)
- On my lips I wore the Deborah Milano Glossisimo #10 (Reviewed HERE) over a Pink Lipliner by Avon
Hope you liked the look.
Until next time!
Stay updated, subscribe now!