Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner , (Rs 275/ 3g), available in 5 stunning shades across Maybelline Counters in all major department stores
Well so, Maybelline has created a range with the launch of these new HyperGlossy Liquid eyeliners and the Color Show Lipsticks and being a beauty addict it was hard for me to stay away from the buzz so I decided to take the plunge and try out two out of the five gorgeous eyeliners launched by Maybelline. In this post I am going to review the blue one which is called “Electro Shock”
HYPER GLOSSY ELECTRICS EYELINER
Get electrifying eyes with MNY Hyper Glossy Electrics Liquid Eyeliners
- Straight from the runways, the Maybelline Hyper Glossy Electrics shiny liquid liner adds mesmerizing colour to your lids. Infused with the Hyper reflective polymer technology and liquid metal combination, this dazzling liquid eyeliner imparts a striking electric sheen that lasts for hours! Available in five eye-catching, trend-setting shades like Violet Volt, Lazer Green, Gold-lation, Electro-shock and Silver Trance, this shiny electric liquid liner lets you create interesting looks for your eyes everyday!
- Here’s why you’ll love it:
- Delivers dazzling, electric hues that make your eyes pop
- Comes in five super-glamorous shades
- Is easy to apply and delivers color in a single stroke
- Intense, electric shine lasts for hours
Overall, The Maybelline Hyper Glossy Electrics eye liner in Electro Shock is a great budget eyeliner that is gives intense color in one stroke and stays on and on. I would have actually preferred a felt tip brush instead of the fine brush applicator which does not give very neat application. Also, extra layering leads to a weird stretchy feeling on the lids which is not a very comfortable feeling.
Highly recommended for girls who want to try colored metallic eyeliners without breaking the bank!!