The weather here in Delhi/NCR has really gone berserk, and my skin is behaving like a right out of asylum. Its dry , and then I get some acne, and then it’s oily all over, and again dry. Most of the products that I was using previously have stopped working, and so I’ve changed my skincare routine and these are some of the products that I’m using these days and I like how they are working for me. Detailed reviews will follow once I’ve tested them enough.
I hope you like going through the post !
- VLCC Pineapple and Papaya Gentle Exfoliating Scrub: With smooth granules and a soft creamy base, this scrub exfoliates without bruising my sensitive skin and is not drying.
- JAFRA Brightening Toner : Replenishes Moisture after a wash and smells of Jasmine..adore it!!
- JAFRA Skin Brightener Serum : Okay, I’m in love with this serum, and it is totally unlike any serum I may have tried before. It instantly lifts up my face and makes it look brighter without any dry cast, and the moisture stays on and on for hours. Amazingly light yet hydrating texture, perfect for this season!
- JAFRA Beauty Dynamics Balancing Night Cream: It is mildly greasy after application, but perfect for adding to your night time skincare regime.
- VICHY Normaderm Hydrating Care : For days when I’m going out or I know I will be wearing makeup, this acts as the perfect moisturizer. Keeps oil at bay and controls shine while providing moisture to the skin. Would work well for Normal to combination skin only.
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil : It is a dry oil that claims to work on scars .stretch marks and dry and damaged skin etc. I’ve not used it much to notice any of those claims coming true, however, all I want to say is this dry oil is super amazing on the skin. Moisturizes extremely well, and is lightweight without any heavy or greasy feeling.
* Some of the products featured in this post are PR Samples
Stay updated, subscribe now!