It seems like ages that I did my last FOTD, so today I just decided to play around with a new makeup product and came up with this look.
Purple is one color I don’t really like much on my eyes, but I’ve had this eyeshadow trio by Colorbar for about a week now (featured in my post HERE), and today I got a chance to experiment and here’s the result
I have also listed down the products I have used for this look below.
- MAC Prep +Prime Skin Base
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Creme
- Bourjois 123 perfect Foundation
- Rimmel eyebrow pencil Dark Brown
- NYX Eyeshadow Base white
- Colorbar Enchanting Trio Gorgeous Purple
- Colorbar i-Define Midnight Black
- Bourjois Flower perfection universal powder
- Rimmel The MAX Boldcurves Mascara
Blush and Highlight:
- Deborah Milano eye perfect Illuminating Pen
- Kryolan Blush R6
- Colorbar she’s so Glossy Lip Gloss duo, Endearing shade