Faces GLAM ON Lipstick(Rs 499/4.5 g) #04 Sugar Candy is a light cool pink with satin finish . The lipstick is lightweight to wear and feels comfortable on lips and stayed for a little over 2 hrs on me.
The Lipstick comes in a standard gunmetal colored shiny tube, with a silver rim in the middle ,and there is no shade indicator anywhere else except for the bottom label. The cap shuts with a click and though it may seem very unattractive to look at, I find the packaging as neat and travel friendly. .
At the end of wear, the color fades evenly and there’s a soft pink stain left behind which looks quite nice by itself, like a tint or so..
I’m looking forward to trying some Ultime Pro Matte lipsticks from Faces sometime just to reinstate my faith in Faces lipsticks
- MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base Visage
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Creme Palette
- Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation
- Contour Powder
- Highlighting powder
- MAC Satin Blush Ripe for Love (Temperature Rising Collection)
- NYX Eyeshadow Base white
- The Body Shop Eyeshadows : Midnight Blue and Berry Cheeky
- MAC eyeshadow Folie to blend
- Inglot P 393
- Bourjois Contour Clubbing waterproof eyeliner : Black Party
- Chambor Dazzle eyeliner : Teal dazzle
- Bourjois Khol and Contour : Brun Expressif
- Faces GLAM ON Lipstick : Sugar Candy
- Dior Kiss Luscious Lip Plumping Lip Gloss Snow Cherry
P.S: The lipstick reviewed in this post is a PR Sample