Durga Puja, starting from the fifth day of Navratri, is a major Bengali festival celebrated with much pomp and show and being a bengali, I wait for this time of the year when we all shop away to glory and have lots of fun eating various delicacies and Pandal hopping for the five days of Puja.
I happened to do a small makeup haul for Durga Puja that I’m sharing with you all. Enjoy the pictures ladies.
What all I bought:
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lip Color in “Red Carpet”
- M.A.C. Satin Lipstick M.A.C. Red
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Palette
- Kryolan Derma Color Setting Powder
- Maybelline Color Show Nail Polishes: Wine and Dine, Buried Treasure
- Oriflame Lip Crayon
I have some more stuff coming in soon, so stay tuned!!
Do you also celebrate Navratri and do let me know what all you shopped for this time?