Sorry about being MIA. It was a really long weekend and I had so much of other things to do that the challenge somehow became secondary. Although, I feel terrible about not posting for three days, but I promise I will try my best so that this doesn’t happen again until this challenge is over 😉
Anyhow, today, I had decided to do a glam, neutral eye makeup look, and I did it too, but somehow the pictures weren’t coming out neat, so I removed all of that and started all over again, and this time with brighter shades in mind. And this is the look I came up with. I hope you like it
- Applied Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eyeliner in Deep Plum as Base all over the lids
- Applied Inglot Matte eyeshadow #320 on lids
- Applied Inglot Matte # 338 on crease
- Applied Inglot Matte 321 on Outer corner and along lower lashline
- Line deyes with L”Oreal Contour Kohl
- And Rimmel Scandal eyes mascara to complete the look.
Sometimes, I think it’s not really as tough to create a vibrant look as it is to create a subtle look, atleast for me. This particular one was done in like about 5 minutes and I was happy with the rend result too.
tell me how do you like this in the comments below!!
P.S. And since Minday is my favorite day of the week, a VERY HAPPY MONDAY to all of you..mwah!!
Stay updated, subscribe now!