Hello gorgeous ones!!
Now, I’m really tired….but I need to go on, and it’s only the 7th look, I have 23 more to go…Oh yes, buck up..I can do it is what I’m trying to tell myself every morning but today was surely not my day. Something’s definitely wrong here..I need sleep ..a lot of it actually…and I hav e along weekend to fulfill my dream..yay!!
So now, again this look, like the previous one did not turn out exactly as I wanted but I was not entirely dissatified with it. Actually, it’s a simple smoked plum kind of look that’s pretty much wearable too..And it was don ein less than 10 mins 😀
So here’s how I did it:
- Applied Shiseido shimmering Cream eye color in Caviar (Black with multi colored shimmer)on primed lids till the crease and along the lower lash line
- Applied Inglot 397 (a champagne highlighter)on inner corner of eye and brow bone to highlight
- Applied Inglot 444 (shimmery steel grey)on the lids
- Blended at the crease with Inglot 446(a shimmery eggplant shade)
- Smoked out the outer corner with AMC 62(matte black with purple shimmer)
- Lined the waterline with Bourjois Contour Clubbing Waterproof eye pencil in Black Party
- Lined the upper lashline with Maybelline’s Lasting Drama Gel Liner
- Applied Inglot 446 again along the lower lashline
- Curled lashes and applied Rimmel Scandal eyes mascara
Stay updated, subscribe now!