Well, so yesterday , as I was trying to soothe my sore lids, and posting various staus updates on my Facebook wall, this gorgeous friend of mine said she had an off today and could meet me (btw, this is the same pretty darling who got those VIVIDs for me 😉 ), so I had an idea that perhaps this is the best time to ask for a favor and I shamelessly asked her if she would be my model for today and she thankfully agreed to it…
I had a great time doing this makeup on her because she is naturally so beautiful and didn’t even need much makeup. If you’re reading this honey, thanks again for coming over , I u!!
Here are the pictures for you to see and judge if I did an okay job on her or not
To get this look, here are the steps I followed:
- Primed the Lids with MUA Pro Base Eye Primer
- Applied Deborah Milano 2 in 1 Long Lasting eyeshadow #5 on the lids taking it just slightly above the crease and on the lower lashline leaving out the inner corner
- Highlighted the brow bone area with Debora Milano Eye Perfect Pen Illuminator
- Applied the shade Abyss from Sleek Bad Girl i-Divine Palette on the lids, just below the crease and leaving out the inner 1/3rd of the lids. Also with a pencil Brush apply the same eyeshadow along the outer 1/3rd of the lower lashline
- Applied the shade Gun Metal from the same palette onthe middle 1/3rd of the lower lashline
- Applied the shade innocence on the inner corner of the eye, around the tear duct area.
- Applied MAC eyeshadow Club on the crease with a blending brush .
- Lined the waterline with Revlon color stay One Stroke Defining eyeliner in Blackest Black leaving out the tear duct area.This was done specifically keeping in mind the shape of her eyes.
- Curled lashes and applied Clinique High Impact Mascara
Hope you enjoyed reading through!!
Have a great evening all!!