Here I am with the third look in the series. I am really loving the fact that despite my tight schedule and time constraints , my desire to keep going is not diminishing a bit, not yet atleast
Anyway, today I again decided to pull out one of my Coastal Scents Hot pots which I rarely use, and the entire look was derived keeping that particular shade in mind.
How I achieved this look:
- Applied Inglot Eye Makeup Base on the lids and the lower lashline
- Used Maybelline’s Color Mix Eye Pencil (Blue and Green Duochrome) and shaded the outer half on the lid as well as the lower lashline leaving the inner 1/3rd
- Shaded the Inner half of the lid with Bourjois Regard Effect Duochrome eyeliner in #61Vert Dore and the inner 1/3rd of the lower lashline
- Top the outer shaded half with Coastal Scents Hot Pot Deep Viridian
- Topped the inner half of the lid with Inglot 59, and also applied it on the inner 1/3rd of the lower lashline
- Shaded the crease and the outer V with Inglot AMC 57
- Blended the colors on the crease with Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder
- Lined the upper lashline with Lakme Eyeconic Kajal and the waterline leaving out the inner corner area.
- Curled lashes and applied Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara !!
Hope you like the look!!
Till next time..