Welcome back after the weekend!!
This weekend was perhaps one weekend that I really enjoyed after a long time… We went for Disney Planes in 3D and it was fun, although the Kid seemed too restless with the 3D glasses and I had a hard time cleaning and sanitizing the glasses before we could wear them. I also shopped after the movie ended, no, not makeup shopping though!! These days I hardly am able to find things that intesest me. I checked out the Bourjois Lip Crayons and Maybelline Bold Mattes and it was nothing about them that made me go weak in the knees, though I did get swatches of the 5 Bold Mattes for you that I’d be posting soon.
Also, I’m happy about the fact that pizza Hut has increased their Pizza sizes…lol…Because that’s one food item after Shorshe-Ilish(a Bengali Fish delicacy cooked in Mustard gravy!! yummmm!!!) that I can never have enough of…lol.. I’m not going back to Domino’s again 😉
In other news, I’m sorry about not being able to post yesterday…Weekends are always about baby and hubby, so…
Anyway, here’s Look 22 that I created today. I asked for suggestions on my Facebook profile, and a friend requested something with Gold on Lids and Brown Eyeliner and this is what I came up with. It’s just an ordinary look that you can wear just about anyday. I will try to do some renditions with it and post as and when I can. For now, enjoy the pictures
A few steps:
- Primed my Lids with UDPP
- Applied a beige highlighter to the browbone area from Coastal scents Go Palette in Cairo
- Used a Dark Brown+ a bi of Black eyeshadow from the Coastal scents Go Palette Cariro to contour the crease a bit
- Applied MAC Expensive Pink eyeshadow on the Lids
- A shimmery Golden from the same Palette to highlight the inner corner of the ye
- Mixed some Brown and Black shadow on a pencil brush and applied along the lower lashline. also took a little bit of Expensive Pink on a pencil brush and applied below that.
- Applied Maybelline Ultra Liner in Brown along the upper lashline and winged it out a bit
- Added a Nude Chambor liner on the waterline
- Curled Lashes and applied Rimmel Scandal eyes Mascara
Hope you like the look !!
Till next time..Take Care…