Here’s a dramatic look in the series with fairly a minimal usage of products. I think sometimes my makeup instincts get too wild and end up creating things which no one would ever want to wear and this makeup look is one of those creations.It’s not as neat as I would’ve liked it to be, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t control a little bit of fall out and they were hard as hell to clear :/
And how I achieved this look:
- Primed lids with Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Lined with Lakme Eyeconic Kajal and Created a wing and shaded it with the same Kajal pencil
- Lined along the lower lashline.
- Sprayed MAC Fix+ on my brush and picked up MAC Pigment in Tan and applied on the lids
- Curled Lashes and applied Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara