Here’s my second look in The 30 Day Eye makeup Challenge. It’s a simple gradient look that I created with smoked outers and a pop of Pink on the Inner corner of the eye.
Here’s how I did the eyes:
- Applied Deborah Milano 2 in 1 Long Lasting eyeshadow with Primer #5 (a navy blue cream shadow) with a flat shader brush on the outer 2/3rd of the lids and along the outer 2/3rds of the lower lash line.
- Applied Inglot P 428 (a navy blue) on the outer 1/3rd of the eyelid and on the outer 1/3rd of the lower lash line.
- Then I applied Coastal scents Hot Pot Deep Teal on the center part of the lids and also along the lower lash line
- On the remaining 1/3rd of the Lids, I applied Inglot P 397, a champagne pink highlighter.
- Touched the inner corners of the eye with Inglot DS 495 (a magenta pink with shimmer).
- Using Inglot AMC 63 (a matte black) and Inglot AMC 61 (a matte black with navy sparkles), I shades the outer corner of the eye.
- Blended the harsh lines using Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder
- Used Faces Long wear Eyeliner in Solid Black to line the lashline and Lakme Absolute Shine Line Liquid eyeliner to line along the upper lashline.
- Curled lashes and applied Rimmel Scandal eyes Mascara
Hope you like this look…
Till next time..
P.S. I think I should’ve used a Gel liner instead of liquid, that dry cakey line looks really bad here
Stay updated, subscribe now!