This look is kind of my 5 minute eye makeup look that I like to sport very frequently and every time I’m in hurry..
It’s a very fresh and bright yet subtle eye makeup look that instantly lifts up the entire face makeup and looks best with bright Red lips (like Ruby Woo or Russian Red).
- Primed lids with UDPP
- Applied Colorbar single eyeshadow in HeatWave all over lids (Incase you haven’t tried this eyeshadow, you’re missing something in life girl!!)
- Applied Inglot Matte 383 on crease area
- Applied Inglot AMC 63 on Outer corner very lightly just to add a bit of depth.
- Applied Inglot 397 as highlighter on the brow bone area
- Softly lined the upper lashline with Lakme Eyeconic Kajal
- Applied Lakme Eyeconic on the waterline
- Curled lashes and applied Rimmel sexy Curves Mascara.
The products I used:
cya soon amigo!!