So today, I decided to try doing an edgy winged liner look on insistence of my sister who is also a regular visitor on my blog
And here’s how the look turned out !!
- Applied M.A.C .Paintpot in Indianwood all over the lids
- Applied Inglot P 423 in crease area
- Applied Inglot P 421 all over the lids
- Retouched the centre of the lids ever so slightly with the paintpot
- Applied Inglot 397 to highlight the brow bone area
- Lined eyes with Maybelline Lasting drama Gel Liner in Black both on upper and lower lashline
- Lined the waterline with Revlon Colorstay One stroke defining liner in Blackest black
- Defined lashes with Rimmel Scandal eyes Mascara
And because I had just a little bit of extra time , I decided to do a FOTD as well ..
It’s actually a super simple look but I had not been wearing makeup outside for quite a few days now, so I thought why not…another (true) reason was that I wanted to wear the M.A.C. Blush, Ripe For Love from the Temperature Rising Collection that I showed you in my HAUL post HERE, but I always end up under-doing the blush and it never shows up in pictures..what a shame because this truly is a gorgeous gorgeous shade..
And some products I used for the face and lips:
Hope you liked the look…Till next time..
Stay updated, subscribe now!