Look I: A simple daytime look with lighter shades .
Look II: An intensified version of Look I for evening parties etc.
Also , you can make your own combinations with various colors of eyeshadows or colored eyeliners. Play up the look with adding highlighters on brow bone area and inner corners etc. I have skipped highlighting because for a beginner, control on colors is really important and too much/less of highlighting can ruin the look. A safer bet is to use compact powder on brown bone for the time being because that will give a beater appearance to the look . Enjoy !!!
- Eyeshadow Primer
- Brown Colored Base
- A shimmery beige eyeshadow
- A soft brown eyeshadow
- A Black eyeshadow
- A shimmery brown eyeshadow
- A black kohl pencil
- A Fluffy Blending brush
- A slanted shader brush
- A pencil brush
- An eyelash curler
- A black mascara
- Apply eyeshadow primer all over the eye area till the brown bone, and on the lower lashline.
- Add a brown colored base on the eye lid area using your fingers.
- Define the waterline with the black pencil
- Define the crease with the soft brown eyeshadow using the Fluffy Blending brush
- Add the shimmery beige eyeshadow on the inner 2/3rd of the lid area with the slanted shader brush
- Add the darker shimmery brown on the outer 1/3rd of the lid with a blending brush.
- Line the upper lash line with the black Kohl pencil
- Curl lashes and apply mascara.
- Add the darker shade of brown from Step 6 of previous look on the entire lid.
- Take the black eyeshadow and add it on the outer V to add depth to the outer corner using the fluffy blending brush for better control
- Take the dark shimmery brown eyeshadow and using a pencil brush add it on the lower lashline.
- Using the same pencil brush, add the black eyeshadow on the outer 1/3rd of the lower lash line, merging it with the Outer V
- Darken the kohl on the waterline
So that’s it girls, with four neutral eyeshadows, I created these two simple looks for those just starting with eye makeup.
Hope you find the post useful and please don’t forget to leave your feedback.
Have a great day!!