Here is another tutorial that I decided to do today, and this is an eye makeup look from one of my older posts HERE .
This was a much requested tutorial and I just modified it ever so slightly today.
So let’s begin:
- Start with a clean eye area. Prime your lids.
- Apply a shimmery black base like Maybelline’s Audacious Asphalt on the lid area, ending just at the crease and on the lower lashline as well.
- Using a shimmery Blue pencil like Bourjois Contour Clubbing Waterproof in Bleu Neon (reviewed HERE) , shade the lid area till just below the crease and apply on the lower lash line leaving the inner corner.
- Here, I have used Inglot Freedom System eyeshadow AMC 61 (a matte black with Navy Sparkles) to to shade the lower half of the lid and the outer corner.
- I used a shimmery silver-Grey eyeshadow (Inglot Pearl 444) on the upper portion of the lid and applied it in a pat-pat motion to get full intensity.
- Using a matte soft brown like Inglot 357, blend at the crease line in windshield wiper motions.
- Highlight the brow bone area and inner corner using a shimmery highlighter like Inglot 393
- Mix AMC 61 and P 444 and with a small angled brush, apply on the lower lashline
- Apply kohl on the waterline
Most important : Smile all this while and sing your favourite song and the results will be all the more gorgeous you
P.S. Instead of a silvery grey, you can also use a stark silver eyeshadow. to make the look pop a bit more
Hope you enjoy trying this out,
Havea good day everyone !
Stay updated, subscribe now!