I have been wanting to own some Rimmel products (especially the Kate Moss lipsticks which went OOS at Slassy faster than the blink of an eye!!) ever since I tried two of their mascaras and the Stay Matte Powder from the Rimmel Counter at T1, IGI Airport and I chanced upon Parcos at DLF Place during one of my recent visits. And they also had Sally Hansen along with Bourjois ,Chambor etc etc..Needless to say, I hauled. I also stopped by at Inglot and NewU. Sharing some pictures of the tiny haul with you all today!!
And here’s all I bought from Parcos::
- Rimmel stay Matte Foundation
- Rimmel I love lasting finish Nail Polish -Hot &Spicy
- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate lipstick #19
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick#164- Tantrum
- Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Hardener Base Coat
- Sally Hansen Gem Crush Nail Color- Big Money
From Inglot; I bought Square eyeshadow Refill- Matte 388 which is supposed to be close to MAC’s Atlantic Blue eyeshadow .Will share swatches soon.
From New U I got:
- Dabur Uveda Face Masks: it was on BOGO
- Himalaya Herbals Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub
- Hobby Wet Wipes
Since I had gone for the Estee Lauder Sun Proof Makup event at Sephora, I got some samples of the Advanced Night Repair Serum that the MUA used on my face.
Hope you liked my haul!! I am especially loving the Gem Crush nail Color.It’s OH-So-Gorgeous.…beauty!!!!
Have a great evening all!!
Stay updated, subscribe now!