Today morning I woke up with an innate desire to create a look with a fabulous Blue eyeshadow I got a while back.
And since some of my gorgeous readers have always been asking for me to do some tutorials, I decided to do a simple one to begin with.
So let’s begin:
- Prime your eyelids.I used Urban Decay Primer Potion Here
- Since my eye makeup was mostly going to be blue, I used a blue colored cream eyeshadow. I used Deborah Milano 2 in 1 Long Lasting eyeshadow with primer #5 here.
- Next, I applied a thin line of black eyeliner on the waterline and on the upper lashline keeping it really close to the lashes. I used Lakme Eyeconic Kajal here (btw, it’s an amazing Kajal, already on my second pencil now!!)
- Taking a shimmery beige eyeshadow, I highlighted the inner corner of the eye. I used Inglot 393 here.
- Now comes the star of the show. I used Inglot 388 (supposedly a dupe for MAC Atlantic Blue eyeshadow) to cover the lid area. It’s a gorgeous Blue-purple eyeshadow and instead of a regular blue/purple, I wanted to give that electric blue kind of color to the lids,hence chose this. Also, take a bit of the color and run it with a pencil brush along the lower lashline.
- After this, I blended the blue in the crease with a matte soft brown eyeshadow, I used Inglot 357 here.
- Now, to add some definition to the outer corner area, I used a matte black eyeshadow, with the help of a pencil brush, and applied it on the outer V , pulling some inside on the outer part of the lower lashline.Used Inglot AMC 63 here.
- Add a deep black kohl on the waterline, I used Colorbar i-Glide in Blackout.
- Curl Lashes, I used a QVS eyelash curler
- Apply several coats of your favorite mascara. Since I have sparse and short lashes, I usually use a combination of lengthening and Volumising mascara. Here, I used Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara along with L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes.
Now, clean up for any fallout and apply your base makeup and do the Lips, and you’re ready to rock the show !!
For my base makeup here ,I’ve used the following products:
- L’Oreal Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer (Not pictured here)
- Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup
- MAC Studio Fix Powder+ Foundation
- Sleek Face Form (for contouring)
- Inglot Blush Refill #20
- Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner in Rich Ginger
- MAC Archie’s Girls’ Lipstick in Oh,Oh,Oh
- Avon Glazewear duo Reflect Lip Gloss in Pink Flip
And here is the finished look
Hope you enjoyed the tutorial. Do let me know in comments if there are any particular color combinations that you want to see with a tutorial..
Thanks for reading!!!
Stay updated, subscribe now!