Today, I was experimenting with my make up to create some looks that I can wear during the Durga Puja celebrations, and this is what I came up with…Its a super simple and less or no touch up needed look..Tell me how you guys like it..Any suggestions or ideas are welcome…please feel free to comment in the box below.
Here is a breakup of the makeup:
- I mixed L’Oreal True Match Minerals foundation with Biotique Bio Carrot face and Body Sun Lotion(since during the pujas we do a lot of pandal hopping, sun screen is a must )
- Lakme perfect radiance compact
- Revlon Touch and Glow Duotones Blush(Dusky Tulips)
- Bronze color on inner 2/3rd of lids and plum color on outer corner (both from Lakme Peacock Quartet)
- Nyx Jumbo pencil in Black Bean on upper lash line and water line, smugdged and set with black eye shadow
- MNY Colossal Volume Express Mascara
- Revlon Lip liner in roasted coffee
- Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in Crazy for Coffee, topped wit Lakme Enrich Lip Color classics-358-Rum n Raisin
Black Bindi matched with saree for that traditional feel – from Shilpa bindi 😉
hope you guys like it…..
more looks coming this week :))